- It appears a list you imported is was purchased, not created organically through your own efforts and networking.
- Your most recent campaign received spam complaints
- Your most recent campaign looked "spammy" and we're trying to prevent spam complaints
- You appear to be "cold e-mailing" or sending to prospects who never gave you permission.
- Your most recent campaign contains unacceptable content or something offensive.
- Something else looks too risky for our comfort and we've gotta check it out.
To avoid being suspended for bounced e-mail, it is recommended to have your list cleaned BEFORE you import your contact list to the campaign manager, through an e-mail validation service such as http://www.briteverify.com.