First, you will want to login to your control panel, then do the following:
- Click on Website Content.
- Select the page you want to edit, such as a custom page, or default page, or create a new custom page.
- Once you are on the edit content screen, to add a link you can simply highlight text, then click on the hyperlink icon to enter the link details.
- This will open a window for you to enter the link details.
- Here you will type in the URL, select how it will open, then click to OK, which will insert the link to the page.
- That's it. The link has been created.
- If you are linking to other pages within your website, you can simply highlight the text you want to link and use the Link drop down to easily assign a link, as shown below.
- When done, click to Save your page. Test the link on the website by previewing the page.
To edit links, all you need to do is place your cursor on an existing link and click on the "Hyperlink" icon in the menu. This will open the link menu, where you should be able to edit the existing link.
You can also delete or remove a link by placing your cursor on the link and clicking on the "Break Hyperlink" icon. This is the link of the chain breaking. This will remove the link.