Users can subscribe to your e-mail mailing list from a mobile phone, by texting 'addme email@example.com listkeyword' to 46786. You must have LinkU Mobile in order to use this feature.
To use this feature, all you need to do is create a mailing list.
- Log in to your control panel.
- Click to Campaign Manager
- In Guided Mode, click View/Manage Campaign, then click "Create a new mailing list or manage existing mailing lists."
- In Advanced Mode, click View/Manage Mailing lists.
- Click to Create Mailing list.
- Enter a name of your mailing list.
- Enter a unique keyword for your mailing list. These keywords have limited availability and are shared amongst all our users. Be sure to keep it short.
- If you desire, you can customize the Thank You message sent to your subscriber, after they have successfully subscribed.
- If you would like users to also be able to subscribe via your websites, Subscribe page, enable the Allow Subscription from Website option. This is optional however, mobile subscriptions will still work even if this is disabled.
- Click to Save.
- That's it! Users can now subscribe to your mailing list by text message, simply by texting 'addme firstname.lastname@example.org yourkeyword' to 46786.