You can add tracking code by doing the following:
- Login to your website control panel.
- Click on FS Control Panel.
- Click on FS Settings.
- Click Additional Settings.
- Find the section for Affiliate Tracking Code.
- Enter the Affliate Tracking Code provided to you from your affiliate management company.
- Click to Save Changes.
Some affiliate codes will require you to send back variables to them, such as the amount of the purchase or transaction ID. You can insert these values by using [totalamount] and [transid].
So if there is a URL in the script for example:
The only parts of the URL we changed were for the amount and the order number. The other variables are just for the example and your URL from your provider may be vary.