Google Analytics is a free product by Google that tracks your website and gives detailed statistics about visitors to your website.
To create a Google Analytics account, you must go to: https://www.google.com/analytics/
If you have an existing Google account, you can login using your existing Google account information, otherwise, you will need to create a new Google account. Generally you can have multiple website profiles per Google account.
Follow the steps to setup your Google Analytics account. Once complete, you will be given a tracking script that needs to be installed to your LinkU website. Copy the code, then follow these instructions on installing the script to your website.
To add a script, do the following:
- Login to your website administration.
- Click on the Website Settings icon.
- Find the section: Custom Header-Footer Script/HTML/Text.
- Then in the text box labeled: "Website Header is ran between the <head> tags."
- Paste your script or code.
- Click "Save Changes" located at the bottom of the webpage.