Third Party Virtual Tours
When you have a virtual tour done through a 3rd party company, the virtual tour company will usually provide you with a URL or link to the virtual tour. In this case, they are usually hosting the actual virtual tour files. Copy this link then use it in the virtual tour section for your listing. To do this, read the section below on adding a virtual tour.
Your Own Virtual Tours (Created by Agent)
Virtual tours created by agents may use a software to compile the virtual tour into a special file. Usually you can simply upload this file to your website using the Documents & Files feature from the admin section.
Once the file has been uploaded, the Documents & Files wizard will provide a link or URL. Copy this link then use it in the virtual tour section for your listing. To do this, read the section below on adding a virtual tour.
If you are creating your own virtual tours, then you are more then likely using a software program to assist in creating the virtual tours. It will usually create a type of file for you to upload and link to on your website.
If you have a program that requires you to upload a file to a web server, then it would be best to use the Virtual Office feature in your websites admin to upload and reference the file.
- Login to your website admin.
- Click the Documents & Files icon.
- Click Upload Document or File.
- Click Browse to select the file your software has created.
- Click Next Step to upload it to our server.
- A text box will appear with a link to the tour file.
- Copy the link and add to your listings virtual tour section
After you have created your virtual tour file, do the following to add it to the website.
Adding a Virtual Tour
To add the virtual tour link to your listing, do the following:
- Login to your admin.
- Click on My Listings.
- Click on View/Edit Listings.
- Find the listing you want to add the virtual tour to.
- Click Edit Listing.
- Click Virtual Tour.
- Paste the virtual tour link (URL) into the text box.
- Click Add Tour.
This will add the tour to your listing. When a visitor goes to the listing, they will see an additional icon which will indicate that the listing has a virtual tour, in which they can click on and view the virtual tour.