To add a custom agent photo to your ZSERIES website, you will need to upload it via our Website Photos section, from the admin. To upload your photo, you will need to login to your website admin, then do the following:
- Click on Website Photos from your website admin's main control panel, OR click on Click on Manage Custom Logo/Photos from the ZSERIES design center.
- There are 3 photo sizes used for our ZSERIES templates, depending on the template you have selected.
- It is recommended to upload your logo to all 3 sizes, Standard, Medium and Large. The dimensions for the photo is listed next to each size.
- For best results, have your photo resized and cropped to this size before uploading, otherwise our system will attempt to resize the image for you.
- Select the size where you will upload the photo. Click Next Step.
- Click Browse then select the image file for your photo.
- Click Next Step.
- The image will be loaded into our image editor. If your photo file size is too large, or not of the correct format, such as JPEG or GIF you may have issues viewing the image and using the editor
- Use the editor to adjust the crop size for your photo. The highlighted area is the portion of the photo that will be cropped.
- When done adjusting the crop box, click on the Disk button to save the image.
- Select the image quality. 75% and up is recommended.
- Click OK.
- The photo is now saved and uploaded to the website.
- To view your new agent photo on the website, you will need to access your website via a NEW web browser. The best way to do this is to open a new internet browser window from your windows start menu. Then type your website URL in the address bar. If you use the Website Preview from the admin you may not see the updated photo.
- Continue and do the same for the remaining sizes.
If you would like LinkURealty to resize and upload the photo, or you are having trouble adding or uploading your photo, submit a support request and attach the photo so we may do it for you (available at no additional cost).