IMPORTANT! Before changing your name servers, let us know if you are using e-mail or hosting a website on the existing domain. Changing your name servers without us being properly setup on our side may cause your website or e-mail to become unavailable.
If you are not using the domain for e-mail and are not currently hosting a website with it, then you should be safe to continue...
To change your GoDaddy domain name over to LinkUSystems web hosting, do the following:
- Login to your Domain Account at http://www.godaddy.com
- On the Domains menu, select and click My Domains.
- Find the domain you would like to modify.
- Click on the domain name.
- On the top button labled, Nameservers.
- Click to Set Nameservers.
- Select I have specific nameservers for my domains.
- Enter the following name servers for #1 and #2.
- Click OK.
- This will take about 24-48 hours to take effect.