Some templates offer a shortcut menu, such as a menu in a menu bar on top, some shortcut links or links on a frame page menu bar.
In some of our older templates, there are splash pages with a limited space for menu items.
In any case, you can change or modify these links at anytime from your website admin. To do so, login to your website admin.
- Click Navigation Menu icon.
- Click Edit Navigation Menu.
- You will notice there are 2 sets of checkboxes, on the left and on the right. The checkboxes on the left control your main navigation menu. The checkboxes on the right control the menu items on your splash page, or menu bar/shortcut bar and frame page.
- Simply check or uncheck the items you want to appear. Generally you will only select a few, between 4 and 6 items.
- When done, click Save Changes.
- Go to your website and refresh.
- You will now see the menu item active