A DeluxeMenu is required to use our category feature. Virtually all packages include a DeluxeMenu (category menu), except the ZSERIES, in which it must be added on as an upgrade.
In very rare occassions, if your website menu was created custom and static, you may not be able to control it.
To assign menu items to a category, do the following:
- Login to the control panel.
- Click the Navigation Menu icon.
- Click to Edit Navigation Menu.
- Next to each menu item is a drop down. On the drop down are the categories available for you to assign to your menu items. If there are no categories, see the related article on Adding Categories.
- Select the category to assign the menu item to it.
- When done, click to Save Changes.
See the attached video for a tutorial on managing your DeluxeMenu categories.