You can add/remove links from the navigation menu by doing the following:
- Login to your website admin.
- Click on the Navigation Menu icon.
- Click on Edit Navigation Menu.
- Find the item you would like to add or remove.
- Uncheck the box on the left to remove an item.
- Check the box on the left to add an item.
- Click Save Changes.
- The changes have now been applied to your website, simply refresh your website.
Note: You will notice there are 2 sets of checkboxes, on the left and on the right. The checkboxes on the left control your main navigation menu. The checkboxes on the right control the menu items on your splash page, or menu bar/shortcut bar and frame page.