By default, a Helpful Links page is included with your website. This is a page designed to allow you to easily add some helpful links for your clients and visitors. You could also opt to use a blank custom page to add links, however the Helpful links page will format the links and page automatically.
If you have a lot of links (over 50-100), you may want to consider the Link Directory feature.
To add links to this page, you will use the website admin.
- Click on Website Content.
- Scroll down, Click Add/Manage Helpful Links.
- Add the link information and description for your link.
- Click Add Link.
- Continue adding links as necessary.
- The format of the link, hyperlink and description will be created automatically on your Helpful links page.
- Next you will need to enable your links page.
- Click on Return to Main Menu.
- Click Navigation Menu.
- Click Edit Navigation Menu.
- Find the menu item Helpful Links.
- Click to enable the menu item.
- Click Save Changes.