The multi-listing account uses different packages then those of a single listing account.
To add a package for a multi-listing account, such as an Agent, Builder or Investor, do the following:
- Login to your website admin.
- Click on FS Control Panel.
- First you want to make sure the Multi-Listing account is active. To do this, go to FS Settings. If it is already active, skip to step 8.
- Click on Additional Settings.
- Find the setting, Real Estate Agent/Investor - Multi-Listing Account and set it to ON.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click to go back to FSBO Menu.
- Click on Items and Packages.
- Click to Add Agent/Multi Listing Package.
- Enter a package name.
- Enter a price for the package.
- If you are allowing a trial period or not.
- Enter the price that the trial is worth.
- Enter a description of the package.
- Set the package to be active.
- Set the time period in which listings will need to be renewed.
- Enter the # of listings included with the package. This way they can buy a pack of listings, or enter 1 if they have to purchase listings individually.
- Enter the maximum # of photos.
- Select features and agent tools NOT included with this package.
- Click to Add Package.
That's all. Your new multi-listing package will now appear on the website for users to choose when signing up as a multi-listing account type.