Your site comes with an XML sitemap for use with Google and other services. Your site map URL is similar to as follows:
http://demo.linkurealty.com/website/sitemap_xml.asp, except yours would be http://www.yourdomainnamehere.com/website/sitemap_xml.asp
Your website sitemap will automatically update as you add or remove pages and, products (shopping carts), listings (for real estate sites).
Before you can add a sitemap to Google you may need to perform a verification. The tag Google provides looks something like this:
<META name="verify-v1" content="mBmjavr4564u+rAhCNP6Lz2l2JMz7MZRSo4cQvwP4fw=" />
You can place this tag in the appropriate place by using your admin. Login to your website admin, then do the following:
- Click on the Website Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom, to the text area box that is labeled:
Website Header is ran between the <head> tags.
- Paste the tag Google provided you into this box.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go back to Google to verify the site ownership.
- Google should approve the site.
- You should be able to go back and remove the tag from the website settings if you desire.
Also make sure that in the Google Sitemap settings you have the following URL specified: