Setup e-mail in Outlook 2007
To setup your LinkU e-mail in Outlook 2007, do the following:
- Open Outlook 2007 and go to Tools -> Account Settings.
- Make Sure you are on the E-mail tab and click “New.”
- Select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP” and click Next.
- On the following page do not enter any information. Check “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click Next.
- Select “Internet E-Mail” and click Next.
- Enter the following information.
- Your Name: Enter your name as you want it to appear on outgoing messages.
- E-mail Address: Your email address.
- Account type: Select “POP3.”
- Incoming mail server: pop.linkumail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.linkumail.com
- Click on “More Settings.”
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check “My outgoing server requires authentication.”
- Click on the Advanced Tab. Where it says Outgoing server (SMTP): 25, change this to 2500.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.