To add a blog to your website, you may do so using virtually any blog provider.
You can use any blogging website that offers an RSS feed of your blog. The sites above offer RSS feeds directly from your blog.
To add a blog (assuming it supports RSS) to your website, you must do the following:
- Find the RSS icon or link on your blog site. Click on it.
- Copy the URL from the address bar. This will be the URL for the RSS feed of your blog page.
- Login to the website admin section.
- Click the Website Content icon.
- Click My RSS Feeds.
- Click Add New RSS Feed.
- Enter a name for your RSS feed, such as 'My Blog'.
- Paste the URL for the RSS feed of your blog page.
- Click Add RSS Feed.
- Click Return to RSS Menu.
- Click Add RSS Page to Menu.
- Enter the Menu Item name, this is how the name of this page will appear on your websites navigation menu, such as "My Blog".
- Click Add RSS Page.
- Your Blog will now appear on your website and will automatically update when you update your blog through your blog provider.
Note: Some sites that do not offer the RSS feed directly, or in an incompatible format such as blogger.com require your blog to be translated into RSS using a website such as www.feedburner.com.