With the Documents & Files feature you can upload files, such as PDFs or Word Documents to share with your clients.
One easiest way is to use the Documents & Files page. This will display all your uploaded documents and files on one page. You can also setup categories to better organize them.
The second way is to create a link to your document directly from one of your content pages. See the related article.
This method covered here is using the Documents & Files page.
To upload files for your clients to view or access, do the following:
- Login to your website admin.
- Click the Documents & Files icon.
- Click the link, Upload Document or File.
- Check the box "Clients".
- Select the category to put the document in (you can create categories to better organize your files on your web page).
- Click Browse to select the file you want to upload.
- Once your file is uploaded you will be given a link you can use in case you wanted to link to the file from your own page. However there is no need, a Documents & Files page is included with your website, which will automatically display your files for download by your visitors.
- Next you need to activate your Documents & Files Menu item on your website.
- Click to Return to Main Menu.
- Click Navigation Menu.
- Click Edit Navigation Menu.
- Find the Documents & Files item.
- Enable it by checking the left box.
- Click Save Changes.
- Your documents and files are now displayed on your website on your Documents & Files page.