To change your Domain NameServers with Yahoo!, please refer to the following instructions:
You can change your name servers using the "Change Name Servers" area of your Domain Control Panel.
To access the Domain Control Panel:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel. (If you have not yet signed in with your Yahoo! ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so here.)
- Once signed in, you will see modules for each of your domain names on the "Manage My Services" page. Select the "Domain Control Panel" link that corresponds to the domain whose record you wish to edit.
- To change name servers:
- Click the "Manage Advanced DNS Settings" link on your Domain Control Panel.
- Click the "Change Name Servers" button.
- Replace the primary and secondary name server host names with NS1.LINKUSYSTEMS.NET and NS2.LINKUSYSTEMS.NET
- Click the "Submit" button.
- You'll return to the "Advanced DNS Settings" page, and your new name server will appear in the name servers list. While your changes will appear in the name servers within minutes, please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours for new records to propagate to all name servers on the Internet.
- You can restore your name servers to their default settings on the "Advanced DNS Settings" page.