These instructions apply to the FS Website product from LinkURealty.
In order to accept PayPal, you first need a Business PayPal Account. This is FREE and can be created from www.paypal.com. You will need your PayPal e-mail address in order to setup the account on our end.
Users do not need a PayPal account to pay with credit card on your website.
To setup the PayPal payment method, do the following:
- Login to your website control panel.
- Click on FS Control Panel.
- Click on Payment Methods.
- Click View/Manage Payment Methods
- Ensure PayPal is checked.
- Click on Details.
- Enter the Payment Gateway Code: PAYPAL
- Enter the Gateway URL: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
- Select the Gateway Type: PayPal
- Enter the PayPal E-mail Address.
- Determine if the client would like Auto-Activation, if so, turn this ON. Keep in mind it must also be turned on in the Additional FS Settings.
- PayPal will now appear as an available payment method on your website.