When someone completes a default lead generation form (does not apply to custom lead forms) on your website, such as the "VIP Home Request", "Home Value Request", "Report Request" or other similar form the information is sent to your Lead Manager. By default, the lead information will be also be sent to you in an e-mail unless your Lead Notification settings are set otherwise.
You can always access your leads from your Lead Manager by doing the following:
- Login to your website administration.
- Click on the Lead Manager icon.
- Click View/Manage Leads/Contacts.
- Here you will see a list of all your leads which were submitted to the website. Optionally, you could also add your own leads to the Lead Manager by clicking on Add Contact.
- Use the filters to find leads or search for specific leads / contacts.
- Click on the First Name or Last Name to view that lead / contact's details.