This could be related to the format of the RSS feed. You can attempt to use a different method to read the RSS feed. To do this, login to your website administration, and then do the following:
- Click on the "Website Content" icon.
- Click on "Add/Manage RSS Feed".
- Click "View/Manage RSS Feeds".
- Click on the name of the RSS feed (blog) you want to modify.
- Under the RSS Script Type option, select another type.
- Click "Save Changes to RSS Feed".
- Return to your website and try the page again to see if it displays correctly.
Make sure the feed URL you are inserting ends with the extension XML or is in XML format.
If it does not display, you may submit a support request to our technical support department through your website administration or you may speak to a customer service representative who can advise you if the feed you are providing is compatible or not.