This could be related to the format of the RSS feed. You can attempt to use a different method to read the RSS. To do this, login to your website admin, then do the following:
- Click on the "Website Content".
- Click on "Add/Manage RSS Feed".
- Select "View/Manage RSS Feeds".
- Click on the name of the RSS feed you want to modify/edit.
- Under the RSS Script Type item, select another type.
- Click "Save Changes to RSS Feed".
- Return to your website and try the page again to see if it displays correctly.
- If it does not display correctly, you may submit a support request to our technical support department through your website administration or call our office and speak to a customer service representative at 1-888-995-4658, where they can advise you on if the feed you are providing is compatible.