You can use a members area for a variety of uses. Currently we offer one layout type, which is optimized for a Real Estate or Mortgage related membership. However if you have special needs, please contact us.
Some examples of use for Real Estate or Mortgage related members areas, include a Status check, such as loan modification, paperwork status, escrow status, loan status etc.
You can also create an unlimited number of members areas if needed. Each one can have different members or permissions if needed.
To create a members area, login to your website control panel.
- Click on the Manage Members Area icon under Virtual Office.
- Click to Create New Members Area.
- Enter a name for your members area.
- Enter any welcome text for the members area. This is seen when a user logs into the area.
- Check the options that your members will have access to.
- Set the members area to Active.
- Select the members area layout type.
- Click Create Members Area.
The members area is now created and you are ready to add members.