In order to login to your website admin you need to have Cookies enabled in your web browser.
If you are getting an error about your session being expired or invalid when you try to login to the admin then it may be because your cookies are disabled or you are using Internet Security or Firewall software which is blocking cookies from our website.
To check your Cookies settings in Internet Explorer, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the menu bar, click on Tools.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- This setting should be set to Medium.
- Click on the Advanced button on this tab.
- Make sure the check box is unchecked, or that cookies are not disabled.
- Click Ok.
- Close your web browser.
- Open a new browser from a shortcut on your Start Menu or desktop.
- Try to login again.