What's your idea?

Calendar Specified Dates to add into campaigns

We noticed there are several holiday emails but I can't add them to any of our campaigns because I can't add them in for a specific date, like 4th of July, so the holiday emails basically won't work in any campaigns. It would also be nice if we could choose specific dates for Bday's, home purchase or wedding anniversaries, etc...Also, once you get to the monthly emails, there isn't a way to add an extra email/voice blast or sms when there is only 1 event choice in the month...maybe an added bi-monthly option might help keeping more engaged with the contacts.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie Perez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adminlinku (Admin, LinkUSystems, Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not clear on what you're asking for this part "Also, once you get to the monthly emails, there isn’t a way to add an extra email/voice blast or sms when there is only 1 event choice in the month…maybe an added bi-monthly option might help keeping more engaged with the contacts."

Currently, you can create events to occur monthly, or bi-weekly, etc, since each event can be triggered a almost any time frame after a previous event.

Feedback and Knowledge Base