LinkURealty Services

Let us know what services you would like to see added or improved on at LinkURealty.

How can we improve LinkURealty?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. contact support while logged in webmail

I cant find anywhere in my webmail where I can contact support. When I go to the support center page from the login page (before logging in) it asks me to log-in before I can submit a support request, but then wont accept my log-in?
    Our company email sent from "anyone"@1stClassProperties.com is getting blocked by spam filters - fix this!

Also, several of our agents are unable to send email from home locations, different internet providers. I believe this may very well have something to do with the POP3 Outgoing Port 25 or 2500. We NEED another port option!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is a support link in WebMail under the help icon, however to submit a support request, you must be the account holder, otherwise the login will not work. We will consider providing a way for non-account holders to submit requests.

• Don't see your idea?

LinkURealty Services

Feedback and Knowledge Base